Sun Sun's Second Edition Street Map of Hong Kong 1966
Bi-Lingual Map of Hong Kong.
Colorful bi-lingual vintage street map of Hong Kong, published in Hong Kong around 1966.
Size: 51 x 76 cm
The map sheet is comprised of the following inset maps:
- Victoria Central Dist.
- Kennedy Town
- Mt. Davis Resettlement Area
- Shik Tong Tsui
- Victoria City
- Quarry Bay
- Sai Wan Ho and Shaukiwan
- Aberdeen, Aplichau
- Detail Plan of Central District
- Hong Kong Island and Kowloon Peninsula
- Wanchai District Causeway Bay and Happy Valley
On the back of the map is an bi-lingual index and the following inset plans:
- Plan of the Peak District
- Aberdeen, Wa Fu Estate, Yue Kwong Chuen, Shek Pai Wan Estate, Tin Wan Estate
- Pokfulam Road, Queen mary Hospital, Bisney Villas
- Chia Wan
Condition: Very good condition, folded as issued, some dis-colourisation where the original price has been blacked out. Large size map suitable for framing